Data Processing Activities Information
Winn.ai offers salespeople a deal enablement solution to uplift customer interactions during a live call, by matching the information the rep needs during their call in a proactive manner, as well as by capturing the relevant data from the meeting (the “Services”).
A. The Personal Data we collect when providing the Services:
- video conference meeting identifiers – this may include meeting name, meeting number, date, and time.
- video conference identifiers for call participants – this may include email, name, role, and organizations.
- call transcript as provided by the video conference provider.
B. How we use your Personal Data collects
The following list outlines the purposes for which We may process Personal Data about you based on legitimate interested pursued by the Company:
- In order to provide real-time insights to our customer based on the call;
- In order to document material information in the customers CRM;
- In order to improve the Services We offer, as well as to offer new ones;
- We may use the call data collected, including the Personal Data contained in such call, in order for machine learning purposes, to improve our AI solutions;
- In order to perform analysis, including statistical analysis. We use various analytical measures in order to make decisions in various issues, including improving existing services and introducing and developing new ones.
- We may also perform de-identification and pseudonymization of the Personal Data and use such data for our internal purposes, including machine learning and statistical analysis.
C. Disclosing your Personal Data
We may also share Personal Data about you with third parties that provide Us with the following services:
- Storage and hosting providers, including cloud computing services and data security services.
- IP address information.
- Analysis of user experience.
- CRM data management.
- Accounting and legal services.
- Research, analytical, technical, and diagnostic services.
D. Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to Personal Data, taking into account the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed. We do not guarantee however, that it will not be subject to a security event.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided on this page and your rights, you may contact us at [email protected] and we will address it in due course.